Day 30 - Day 34
This week was tough, most of my tasks need to be finished or close to be finished, because next week is my last week, and I have to hand over all the result of my tasks to my colleagues and report it to my supervisor next week. My supervisor did not allocate my new task this week, and she told me to take my time to finish what I have to finish, because the work quality is also very important besides the efficiency. After next week, there is going to be only one week before Chinese New Year, and people all over the country are going to have about 8 days break, so most of the work of the whole museum need to be done in the following fortnight. People who are the real employee here in the museum will get some pretty good welfare for Chinese New Year, which including some bonus, some great fruits and nuts, a few bottles of cooking oil, and some gift cards of big supermarket. Although they have nothing for me, I do realise the beauty of working in a national institution, which is also the reason why my parent believes that it will benefit a girl like me for a whole life if I can find a job like this after I graduate.
By Friday, my map task is finished, and I plan to accomplish my editing task next week. Oh right, by the way, the new exhibition hall is almost ready for installation, and it is fabulous!! Can’t wait to see the exhibition when I come back later this year.
'I do realise the beauty of working in a national institution, which is also the reason why my parent believes that it will benefit a girl like me for a whole life if I can find a job like this after I graduate'haha~~the parents' hope is always the same!!
ReplyDeleteyeah, yeah, the beauty of working in a national institution, haha
ReplyDelete